The dog described above has been purchased from the litter owner under agreement and understanding that said dog is eligible only for “Limited Registration”. 1.The puppy has been examined by a our Vet Dr. Chris Gilbert of Darke County Veterinary, and found to be in good health. The puppy was dewormed at Vet recommended times. The buyer has 72 hours in which to take the puppy to his/her own Vet, and agrees to follow his/her recommendations as to further vaccinations. (See health record.) The puppy is being sold on Limited Registration. (No Breeding rights) If the puppy, in the opinion of the vet is suffering from any hereditary disease, (parasites are not included and are sometimes common and easily treated) the seller shall take possession of the puppy and replace it with another from the same litter (if pups are available) or a future litter. Buyer must recognize that intestinal parasites are not uncommon in puppies and very often develop during the puppy's early development. Buyer must also realize that the stress of going to a new home environment and travel can actually result in the appearance of intestinal parasites.
2. Within 72 hours, the puppy may be returned to the breeder for a full refund less deposit. Should the buyer become permanently unable to care for the dog at any time after the initial 72 hour period, the buyer will return the dog to the breeder for placement without compensation. The Breeder will decide where the dog is placed. Under no circumstances will the dog be given to or surrendered to a dog pound or humane society or any other persons. The buyer agrees that this dog will not be sold to or given to any owner, employee, agent or individual connected with a pet shop or dog wholesaler. The Buyer agrees to sign necessary papers to return the Breeder as sole owner of the dog in the event the dog is returned.
3. Buyer will keep all vaccinations and other veterinary necessities current.
4. All puppies must carry our kennel name “Sunny Creek” in the prefix of the registered name.
5 The Puppy/dog will be given proper nutrition, adequate exercise, proper training, training classes are recommended and necessary grooming.
6. The dog will not be kept tied outdoors nor allowed to roam free. The dog will be provided adequate shelter from the elements at all time.
7. The buyer agrees the dog will not be bred, and will have the dog spayed or neutered after his/her Growth plates close between 12 to 16 months. Initial ________________________ Recommended between 12 months & 2 years. This puppy cannot be spayed or neutered before he/she is or at 6 months of age otherwise all warranty will be voided. The Dog must be spayed/neutered by 2 years of age. No exceptions.
8. Both Sire & Dam are healthy, sound, and health tested for the following diseases known to Labrador Retrievers: Centronuclear Myopathy (CM), Degenerative Myelopathy (DM), Exercise Induced Collapse (EIC), Hereditary nasal Parakeratosis (HNPK), PRA Retinal Dysplasia/Oculoskeletal Dysplasia 1, Skeletal Dysplasia 2 and Copper Toxicosis (CT). Your puppy by Parentage will also be free, not affected from said diseases. Both parents have been OFA certified on Hips/Elbows/Eyes. A copy of all Health Clearances has been provided to you. Too much or too little exercise can affect your puppy’s hips, along with diet, lack of nutrition and being overweight dog/puppy. A number of environmental factors can affect the incidence of Hip Dysplasia in dogs. Having OFA Certifications on parents give a much better likelihood of Good Hips/Elbows on your Puppy but not a guarantee.
9. Buyer has read, understands, and has signed the accompanying Limited Health Warranty for the dog described aboveand agrees that all parts and portions thereof constitute a binding agreement.
Buyer: Address: Phone Number: Email: Buyer’s Signature ____________________________ Date of Purchase: Purchase Price: Limited Registration Seller______________________________________________