As of now, we have canceled our summer litters. With limited Veterinarian care and so many restrictions in place, I want to wait until this Virus passes or at least have our Country and our area on the mend. I hope all of you are well and Healthy! Be safe.
Our list remain the same and hopefully in 6 months we'll have a couple of litters.
Callie X Finn Anticipated breeding will be spring/summer 2020 All Yellow litter. Males 1.Jenn E. 2.Lauren H. 3.Molly G.
Females 1.Andrea w. 2.Bruce D.
IF INTERESTED IN BEING CONSIDERED for a PUPPY, WE ASK EVERYONE TO SEND US A PUPPY QUESTIONNAIRE LOCATED ON OUR WEBSITE under "ABOUT OUR PUPPIES"